toefl speaking favorite book

Friday, November 18, 2016





toefl speaking favorite book




My favorite book is: submitted by vanan on sun, 12/02/2012 - 00:44. speaking topic in text: my favorite book is: speaking recording: speaking category: toefl speaking.. What is your favourite book or movie? describe it and say why it is your favourite. ~~~~~ my favourite book is "the quick and easy way to effective. What is your favorite book? describe it and say why it is your favorite. toefl-speaking.com. november 4, 2014. my name is paul – and i am the toefl speaking teacher.




Toefl ibt speaking

Toefl ibt speaking



Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL iBT (Book & Audio CD ...

Speaking and writing strategies for the toefl ibt (book & audio cd




Toefl speaking topic: what is your favorite book or movie? my favorite book is “10 secrets”. i have read this book about 15 times. this book is about an ordinary. Favorite book. submitted by nishith on wed, 01/15/2014 - 12:47. speaking topic in text: favorite book. speaking recording: speaking category: toefl speaking. votes:. Another toefl speaking about my favorite book. one of my favorite books is "the lord of the rings" by john ronald reuel tolkien. this book made tolkien a household name..




Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Information Sharing | Powered By Blogger