To Facebook Friends and The Crazy Obsessed

Monday, March 3, 2014

I have removed everyone I dont know in real life from my personal Facebook and set up a blog Facebook page. I wanted to upload personal pictures for family without them being scrutinized and smeared all over the internet.

Facebook Friends, that is people who friended me because they like me, I dont want any of you to be offended, although Im sure you understand.

The Crazy Obsessed, no worries. You still have all those personal photos of me and mine you saved to your computer, right?

So, anyone can add me and Ill confirm you. Im listed as Emily Under, since I couldnt put Emily Under1000PerMonth.

And Happy Valentines Day!

Bookmark and Share

You might want to check out my newcomment policy .
Copyright Under $1000 Per Month, 2009-2010

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Information Sharing | Powered By Blogger